Friday 27 May 2011

hello

hi, i'm hamish and this is my blog, not much yet, huh?
anyway i eventually intend to turn this into an outlet where i can write about what interests me in an informal reclined way. For as long as i can remember, the subject that intrigues me the most is music. jazz began this love of music and i've listened to it to the extent i can claim i'm an enthusiast however, i only listen to it when alone or with close friends which seems to be alarmingly scarce recently. due to this and many other influences i've found myself listening to many different genres, my favourite being reptuable hip-hop (which i agree is hardly abundant), unsuprising considering my infatuation with jazz. i've being listening to it regularly since nearly a year ago now and it's grown on me enough to rival jazz when i'm alone. now you know about my favourite pass-time, you'll probably see it fill up this blog in the earlier stages with various, reviews of albums, artists and even music videos, after that however i am not sure where this blog what this blog will progress into- if it does at all. 
the only thing i hope is this blog is that i can see development in what i write and comment on- whatever subject it maybe evolve into.
thank you, hamish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment